Giovanni at The Agency Blog tagged me for the "5 Things" meme. Bloggers who get "tagged" are supposed to reveal 5 things about themselves that their readers don't already know. Since I've been fairly anonymous about myself here, I thought it would be a good opportunity for you to know a little bit about me. So here it goes:
5 Things You May Not Know About John Keehler:
- I grew up in Kansas City, Missouri
- In elementary school, I was forced to sing a duet with my sister on stage in front of a large audience. I was dressed up like a cowboy, and she was dressed up like a Galapagos sea turtle, and the song was "We Are the World." She forgot her lines and left the stage... but I soldiered on. I still know every word, and neither of us will ever sing in public again.
- Fishing is one of my favorite things to do. I like every kind of fishing, but fly fishing is something I could do all day, every day for the rest of my life.
- I have two tattoos, both of which were inked on my body within a month of turning 18.
- The greatest book ever written is The Iliad. This is not an opinion, it is a fact... experts agree.
I have to pass the love along, so here are the folks I've "tagged"